One of the best ways to find out whether your website is preforming to its full capacity is to check it over with an SEO website grader tool. A lot of SEO companies will include free website grader services in their larger packages, but you might also be able to find one on its own. It is particularly worth looking into if you are unable to afford to invest in an entire SEO program. Here are a few more facts that you might be interested in.
1. In spite of the fact that some people may think of typography as old fashioned, it is as important as ever. It might even be more so. When it comes to the visual appeal of a website, the best, most crisp, and innovative design will do a much better job of holding the attention of readers.
2. The term PageRank, which is the designation given to websites based on a variety of factors, is trademarked by Google and was named for Google co founder Larry Page.
3. One of the main purposes of a website grader tool is to ensure that your website is fully functional and properly optimized for all browsers and platforms. By ensuring that you website is working on mobile devices, you will able to make sure that you are not missing out on a huge potential readership.
4. The functionality of the search engine optimization, pay per click advertising, and other analytics that you are making use of on your website can be accurately measured by a website grader.
5. In spite of the fact that a large amount of people claim that they will choose a different site if it takes longer than five seconds to load on their mobile device, according to data compiled recently by Compuware, 77percent of the top companies across multiple verticals have mobile page load times of over five seconds.